Welcome to Goldwing Cable
Goldwing Cable Ltd is a leading distributor of High Temperature and Halogen Free cables into the Industrial, Commercial and Transportation Markets throughout Europe.
We are pleased to announce the re-launch of our new website. Over the coming months we will be adding product details and specifications to the listed categories.
Should you require further details or information on cables that are not yet listed please contact our Sales Team on Tel +44 (0)1502 713161
Fax +44 (0)1502 717773 or Email email@example.com
For RSCC Rail Transportation products. Exane® ZH, Firewall® LSZH please call the above number or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Goldwing Cable Ltd for Quality, Speed and ServiceLearn More
Exane PC Premises Cable, London Underground Authorised for use 1-085 A3:2011.
Transit & Highway Tunnel Spec NFPA 130 & 502
RSCC Manufacturing Spec DAA1170A
EXANE PC (Premises Cable). 0.75mm² to 400mm²
Exane PC is a single layer, low smoke zero halogen cable, comprised of an irradiated cross linked thermoset insulation, providing superior resistance to fire and moisture. It may be installed in wet or dry locations, indoors and outdoors, in metal trays, conduits, ducts, or in direct burial applications. Exane PC is an ideal cable for Power and Control circuits in transit systems and tunnel applications.
Features and benefits:
• Irradiated cross linked thermoset insulation.
Superior Flame Retardance.
• Rated Voltage 0.75mm²-1.00mm² rated 300/500V per BS7211:1998
1.5mm² -400mm² 450/750V.
• Low Smoke Zero Halogen
• Class 5 Tinned Copper, per IEC 60228. Extra flexibility.
Class 2 Bare Copper Conductor, per IEC 60228.
• Wide temperature rating: -25°C to 90°C
• Enhanced mechanical toughness
• Easy installation. Easy strip.
• 90°C rated for Normal Operation, 130°C emergency overload, 250°C short circuit
• Oil/Solvent/ Sunlight resistant. Excellent wet electrical properties
Exane PC Class 5 Conductor data sheet
Exane PC Class 2 Conductor data sheet