A tough, flame retardant cable, Exane 1068A is ideal for use in the transportation industry, its rugged construction giving it great protection against cut-through, crush damage and scrape abrasion. Flame retardant, moisture and oil resistant, and with low smoke and acid gas generation characteristics, Exane 1068A is a cable that you can rely on in the toughest of environments.
At a glance
- A wide insulated conductor temperature range of -55°C to 110°C – Exane 1068A can be used in a wide range of environments.
- Proofed against cut-through, scrape abrasion and crush – great for projects involving rugged transportation.
- Protected against fire, oil and fluid – gives your wiring installation a longer life.
- Cross-linked polyolefin insulation.
- Conductors: Annealed, tinned copper per ASTM, B33, B172, AAR S-501, and AAR RP-585.